Index Rules Plot Members Groups App Face Claim Who's Who Shippers Wanted Ads Advertising STAFF
Welcome
DRUNK IN LOVE IS A NO WORD COUNT CONGLOMERATE ROLEPLAY FOCUSING ON THE LIVES OF ASPIRING CELEBRITIES IN ATLANTA AND NEW YORK CITY, ENCOURAGING POC FACE CLAIMS.
PLEASE REGISTER IN PROPER CAPITALIZATION!
News
01/05: WE'RE FINALLY OPEN! WELCOME TO DRUNK IN LOVE!
01/09: A brand new skin!? A Drunk in Love exclusive!

Credit
DRUNK IN LOVE WAS CREATED BY CICI AND THEA. THIS SKIN WAS CREATED BY NAT, WHILE THE CFS AND MODAL POPUPS BELONG TO BLACK OF CODE AND THE TOGGLE CBOX BELONGS TO KISMET OF RPG'D. The Miniprofile belongs to Kiera of WeCode.

Add Reply
New Poll

.Template Request
Lee Grinner Pace
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 12:43 PM
years old
16 posts
85 points
the age police
Call me Nat
Lee Grinner Pace is an American actor. Pace has been featured in film, stage and television. He can currently be seen as protagonist Joe MacMillan on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire. He also played Roy Walker/Red Bandit in the 2006 film The Fall.

Nat Makes Templates

Hey guys! I am here to make some templates, I suppose! As your coding moderator, it is my duty to help members with coding and the like, but if you haven't found that perfect template, I can help fix that. I am relatively well-versed with all forms of coding, the only issue is I often lack muse and need some help going from there.

If you want a template, I do ask that you describe what you want as well as you can so I can get it right the first time and not have to do it twice or have you end up with something you do not like. This is an example for a simple, imageless template that I can do.

Please follow this code:

CODE
Character's Name:
Color Palette?:
Fonts?:
Hovers?:
Description:
PM
^
Isaiah Thomas
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 01:56 AM
years old
17 posts
90 points
Novelist
Cici
Isaiah Thomas is a best-selling author who is orignally from Jackson, Mississpi. He's a divorced man now living in New York City, taking one day at a time as he gets use to the celebrity life.
B-List

Character's Name: Isaiah Thomas
Color Palette?: 1974d2
Fonts?: Fjalla One
Hovers?: No :3
Description:
Ah this may sound simple and boring, but I was hoping for a shipper reply for Isaiah that scrolls, because sometimes I get a bit wordy when talking about plots and just don't know when to stop.

ISAIAH & WHOMEVER
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

CODE
[dohtml]<div align="center">

<div class="nameareaisaiah">ISAIAH & WHOMEVER</div>
<div class="textareaisaiah">Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.</div>

</div><style>
.nameareaisaiah { font-family: 'Fjalla One', sans-serif; font-size: 30px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #fff; width: 200px; height: 63px; line-height: 110%; padding: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: #1974d2; margin-top: 20px; }
.textareaisaiah { width: 200px; padding: 0px 10px; border-top: 10px solid #fff; border-bottom: 10px solid #fff; background-color: #fff; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9px; color: #333; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; line-height: 15px; height: 120px; overflow: auto; }
.textareaisaiah::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #1974d2; height: auto; }
.textareaisaiah::-webkit-scrollbar {background-color: #fff; width:4px;}
</style><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Fjalla+One' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
Lee Grinner Pace
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 01:34 AM
years old
16 posts
85 points
the age police
Call me Nat
Lee Grinner Pace is an American actor. Pace has been featured in film, stage and television. He can currently be seen as protagonist Joe MacMillan on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire. He also played Roy Walker/Red Bandit in the 2006 film The Fall.

Check your post!
PM
^
Onika Maraj
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 01:54 AM
years old
52 posts
270 points
Harujuku Barbie
Nicki
Onika Tanya Maraj, better known by her stage name Nicki Minaj, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
Administrator

Thank youuu!!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll