Index Rules Plot Members Groups App Face Claim Who's Who Shippers Wanted Ads Advertising STAFF
Welcome
DRUNK IN LOVE IS A NO WORD COUNT CONGLOMERATE ROLEPLAY FOCUSING ON THE LIVES OF ASPIRING CELEBRITIES IN ATLANTA AND NEW YORK CITY, ENCOURAGING POC FACE CLAIMS.
PLEASE REGISTER IN PROPER CAPITALIZATION!
News
01/05: WE'RE FINALLY OPEN! WELCOME TO DRUNK IN LOVE!
01/09: A brand new skin!? A Drunk in Love exclusive!

Credit
DRUNK IN LOVE WAS CREATED BY CICI AND THEA. THIS SKIN WAS CREATED BY NAT, WHILE THE CFS AND MODAL POPUPS BELONG TO BLACK OF CODE AND THE TOGGLE CBOX BELONGS TO KISMET OF RPG'D. The Miniprofile belongs to Kiera of WeCode.

Add Reply
New Poll

`hate that i love you, tag: cici // regina
Flynn Carter
 Posted: Jan 8 2015, 08:57 PM
years old
52 posts
265 points
photographer
tay
he's a famous photographer. husband to regina & father to lexy.
A-List

After a six week stint in Paris, Flynn Carter was ready to head home. His flight wasn’t supposed to be until tomorrow, so he booked a private jet to take him home tonight. He couldn’t wait another day to be apart from his wife and daughter. Unfortunately for him, that happened a lot. He couldn’t help that his job required him to travel. When he wasn’t travelling, aspiring models and well-known people were constantly badgering him to do a shoot with them. But this home-coming was going to be different. He told himself that he was taking a personal leave of absence from work. The next three weeks were going to be strictly spent with family and friends. Besides, he needed this extra time off to unwind and reconnect with his people that actually mattered to him.

After a long drive from the airport, he was ready to kick his shoes off, eat, and pass out. But he knew that was going to be impossible. He arrived at the house at a little past eight. Flynn parked his car in front of the house and sighed. Swinging his back pack over his shoulder, he made his way to the front door and stepped in. To his surprise, Lexy wasn’t around to greet him like she always did. She was either in her room asleep or out with her friends. ”Honey, I’m home!” he shouted. If no one heard him come in earlier, they were sure to know of his presence now. Humming a tune as he walked to the kitchen, he grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat on the stool. ”Hello?!?” he shouted once more. ”The kitchen’s on fire!!!” he playfully added with a small chuckle.

PM
^
Regina Carter
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 01:05 AM
years old
56 posts
280 points
Editor-in-Chief
Cici
Regina Carter is the Editor-In-Chief of MOD magazine and former supermodel. Mother of Alexis Carter, and the on and off again wife of the famous photographer, Flynn Carter.
A-List

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU

She didn't know what to think of her husband's last text message. She hated it. Hated how he made her so angry to the point where she visualized herself climbing on top of him in his sleep and pressing her fingers around his throat until his last breath escaped him, but at the same time she would want to lean down and kiss his lips. No. She wasn't visualizing, that's usually how things were between them. It was maddening, absolutely nauseating, but Regina was always up for the ride.

She didn't realize she was doing it, but her body seemed to move out of her office the moment her daughter left for the evening with friends and tread up the stairs to her massive master bedroom. Her body drew a hot bath and used his favorite fragrance to bath her skin in. Regina found herself standing inside of her bedroom closet and traveled up the stairs to the second floor where she kept her rather..sultry attire. She was holding one of dresses in her hand when she heard a familiar voice.

'Honey, I'm home!' A smirk crossed her lips as she held the dress rather close to her body, stroking the fabric affectionately as if it was her lover. She couldn't stand his guts, but she always felt like a young high school girl getting ready for prom every time he came home.

She was walking down the stairs of her closet when he called out again, obviously wanting someone to notice that the "king" had arrived back to his castle after a perilous journey.

"I'll wear it for dinner.." Regina murmured as she laid the black garment on the bed. For now her robe would do. Closing her bedroom's double doors, she gathered up her robe in her hand, careful not to trip on the ends on her way down.

"The kitchen is not on fire...Liar." Her voice came before she appeared in the doorway of their large kitchen. Her arms crossed underneath her chest, damp hair pressed against the entry, and her hip poked out as she stood there, making no attempts to move except for the lazy swing of her body. A bright smile crossed her lips while she gazed at her husband, blue eyes twinkling with affection.

Using her shoulder, she pushed her body from the frame and advanced further into the kitchen until she was standing in front of him and his bar stool. She plucked the beer bottle from his hand to take a sip herself.
TAG: Tay//Flynn
++ thanks NAOMI
PMEmail
^
Flynn Carter
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 04:45 PM
years old
52 posts
265 points
photographer
tay
A-List

Having spent majority of his life on the road, he felt very much at ease when he was at home. He lived out of the same suitcase he’s had since he was fifteen. The poor black suitcase was already falling apart, but that didn’t bother him one bit. Flynn may have been a big time photographer, but his lifestyle hasn’t changed at all. He didn’t parade his money like most wealthy people. He wore the same clothes over and over. The only time he actually dressed to impressed was during his appearances or art shows. If he could, he would much rather go to these events dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans and not in a monkey suit. If there was one thing he did very well other than photography, he cleaned up nicely.

Getting the bottle opener and popping off the cap, he took a long swig. Flynn let out a sigh of content after letting the cool and bubbly refreshment travel down his throat. As he waited for some kind of life to join him, he started to think that maybe he would be able to carry out his original plan after all. Eat then sleep. But then a very familiar voice rang through, making him look at that direction.

”Honey, I don’t lie. I make jokes,” he playfully spat back with a huge grin on his lips. ”Come here, beautiful.” Flynn motioned for her to join him. Letting out a small chuckle as she took the beer from his hand, his eyes scanned her body up and down. ”What? I don’t even get a welcome home kiss? No hug? Do I get dinner at least?” he jokingly asked. Without giving her a chance to respond, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

”I know I said wear something sexy, and I was expecting a black-laced lingerie, but a white robe will do. I just hope that this is all that you’re wearing,” he teased, rubbing the small of her back. ”Where’s the princess?” he asked.

PM
^
Regina Carter
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 09:38 PM
years old
56 posts
280 points
Editor-in-Chief
Cici
Regina Carter is the Editor-In-Chief of MOD magazine and former supermodel. Mother of Alexis Carter, and the on and off again wife of the famous photographer, Flynn Carter.
A-List

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU

Rarely did Regina drink outside of her home or even when she went out with a few friends. There was always social gatherings, but after working years in modeling, she had ran into countless encounters of having something slipped in a drink of a friend, or getting so drunk that the public labels you alcoholic It was nice to feel the cool liquid trickle down her throat, and what it even better was taking it from the hands of her husband. Pulling the bottle away from her lips, she placed it on the island of the counter.

"You can have all three if you behave.." Her voice came out in a soft murmur as a smile crossed her lips once she felt the warmth of her husband's arm around her waist. Dipping her head, she let her forehead rest on her husband's while her lips lingered just above his.

"Andddd...I'm not wearing any panties." Regina teased before pulling her head away from Flynn's forehead. Turning in his arms, she slipped her small frame up onto his lap and rested her damp head on his shoulder. She took a deep breath, letting his familiar scent wash over her in a way she couldn't describe other than comforting. It had been only six weeks since she had seen him, but when you're married to the same man for eighteen years and keep a faithful front, six weeks felt like years

"She's out with friends. Cooling down, I guess." A small laugh shook her shoulders. It was always like this. Regina was the "bad" parent who ruined all the fun, while her husband was the fun one who wanted to go with the flow, make everyone happy. It was a tiresome role, but someone had to do it. "She came to me today and tried to trick me with this permission slip, but in actuality it was a consent form to go to Tokyo. Three weeks. Skip finals. Just like that." The end of her sentence had emphasis when she raised her right hand and snapped her fingers. She lifted her head off her husband's chest to look up at him, hand rising to outline his jaw structure.

"I told her we would discuss it. What do you think?"
++ thanks NAOMI
PMEmail
^
Flynn Carter
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 03:29 PM
years old
52 posts
265 points
photographer
tay
A-List

If he behaved? He let out a small chuckle before their lips joined. Flynn Carter wasn’t necessarily a bad boy, but he definitely had a hard time behaving himself. He always found a way to ruin a perfectly great day without even trying. But if he could “have all three,” then he was going to do whatever it took to be an angel. He enjoyed little moments like this. When they said “absence makes the heart grow fonder,” it was true in their situation. For a short while anyway. Who knew how they were going to be the next day or in the next hour.

Flynn playfully gasped. ”No panties? The king approves,” he retorted, wiggling his eyebrows. She knew exactly how to turn him on. And now, all he wanted to do was to conquer his queen, so to speak. It amazed him how the passion between them was still alive regardless of his absence. Supporting her body as she sat on his lap, he reached for the beer and took another long sip. Placing a small gentle kiss on her head, he offered the beer in his hand. ”You couldn’t wait for me to take a bath? I haven’t seen you naked in a month and a half. We could’ve had hot steamy shower sex, too,” he pointed out, half jokingly and half seriously.

A small frown appeared on his face at learning that his daughter wasn’t around. She was always there to give him the biggest welcome hug whenever he returned. But once she’d gotten her driver’s license, he was starting to see less and less of Lexy. That was partially his fault considering that he was the one who bought her a car in the first place. ”Honestly, I think we need to let her go. Besides, she doesn’t even need an education. I say, screw school and let her model full time.” He shrugged. In actuality, Lexy didn’t even need a job. She could live off of her parents money and then marry rich later. Oddly enough, Lexy was one of those few teenagers that actually enjoyed school. ”What time is she coming home? I want to do you right here. Right now,” he teased, looking down at her lips and stealing a quick kiss.

PM
^
Regina Carter
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 01:54 AM
years old
56 posts
280 points
Editor-in-Chief
Cici
A-List

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU

"Oh so you rather see my naked body than my face?" A small laugh came from Regina as she teased her husband as she took the beer from his hand and took another sip before handing it back to him. It wasn't like the thought hadn't crossed her mind. In fact, if she was sure that Lexy wouldn't burst through the doors at any moment, she would have jumped him right there and then in the kitchen. But laying soft kisses against his jawline would suffice for now.

She heard the first words from her husband. If he wanted their daughter to go, that was fine by her, she just wanted to feel like a real "couple" who made family decisions together. As she began to bury face into the crook of her husband's neck to lay sweet kisses down, Regina would have agreed to anything he would have said.

"...screw school and let her model full time."

Her affectionate kisses to his neck came to a halt. Regina's brows furrowed in confusion--did he just say..? Laying a hand on his chest, her chestnut brown hair lifted from his shoulder as her head raised to look up a him.

"Are you...?" Regina couldn't even finish her own sentence. She hoped that he was joking, but being married to the same man for eighteen years told her differently. If there was one thing Regina wanted Lexy to have that she never did, it was a diploma to say the least. It bothered her to hear her husband talk so aloof as if it didn't matter when he knew it was such a raw spot for her. When she fled from Barcelona to get away from her abusive father, Regina didn't have the opportunity to finish high school, something she still regretted.

When he leaned in to place a kiss on her lips, she turned her head away, his mouth meeting cheek. With a soft pat to his chest, Regina slid off his lap.

"I don't know when she'll be in." She responded curtly as she made her way to the large pantry. "Lasagna, right?" Opening the pantry door, she bent at the waist to collect the seasoning ingredients, and from there she moved to the fridge.

"How can you say that. About her schooling?" She asked as she made her way from the fridge to the the island, carefully setting that the massive ingredients in her arm before letting her palms rest on the counter. Piercing eyes stared at her husband. Two seconds ago all she wanted to do was screw her husband, and now the burning feeling to throw everything she gathered at his head and pray that she didn't miss.

"Is it not that important to you? Do you really think that it's...it's just okay for her to model without any fallback plan?" Regina opened one of the built in drawers of the island, extracting a chopping board and knife. It was obvious from her haste movements of grabbing a fresh tomato from her pile of ingredients and slicing rather violently into it with the sharp knife that she was visibly upset.

"I mean. It would be different." Chop. "If she didn't have." Chop. "The opportunity." Chop. "To finish." Chop. Using the blade of her knife, she flicked the sliced tomatoes into a bowl before she grabbed another and started the process over. "But she does." Chop. "Plus." Sliding the second tomato into the bowl, Regina laid the knife down on the wooden chopping board and turned her gaze to Flynn, heaving her shoulders up before dropping them down in a shrug. "Alexis likes school."

++ thanks NAOMI
PMEmail
^
Flynn Carter
 Posted: Jan 12 2015, 12:29 AM
years old
52 posts
265 points
photographer
tay
A-List

”Well, I’d like to see the whole package because lord knows you have it.” Flynn chuckled at the same time, wiggling his eyebrows. As much as he was enjoying the sweet and gentle kisses she was giving him, he wanted more. Most men wanted what he had, a supermodel wife. But she was more than just a pretty face. Regina was the mother of his child. He considered himself blessed for having a life partner that had both beauty and brains. When she stopped kissing him, he knew that he’d hit a sensitive subject. Operation “make love to your wife” was done and over with.

Unfortunately, he wasn’t kidding. He’d worked with hundreds of models throughout his career.. enough to safely say that their daughter had more than enough potential to take on the modeling business. Yes, the girl had a lot to learn, but she was a natural in front of the camera. Flynn nodded a little at her question, but something told him that she couldn’t care less about making him dinner right now.

Taking another swig of his beer, he was starting to think that maybe, just maybe he should start thinking about what he said before actually saying them out loud. Running his replies through his mind a couple of times just to make sure he didn’t sound stupid (to her anyway) should keep him on the safe side.

”Baby, you know I care about her education. But she’s seventeen. You know how fast-paced the modeling industry is. She’d have to retire by the time she was thirty-four. Forty years old at the latest.” He started to say. Lexy was fortunate enough to land a bunch of modeling contracts in the past two years. She loved modeling, but she loved school more. If given the chance, she would do both at the same time.

Watching as she started to prepare some ingredients, he hoped that she wouldn’t be too upset with him. Because all she needed to do was to “accidently” let the knife slip from her hand and stab him in the chest with it. It wasn’t a likely situation to happen, but his imagination was still strong. Perhaps that’s what made him a great photographer. ”But, I know where you’re coming from…” he added. Unlike Regina, Flynn actually had the opportunity to finish high school. He also went on to get a bachelor’s in art history at NYU. Unsure of what to do or say, he shrugged. Maybe we shouldn’t let her go? Maybe we should play hardball with the people on the opposite end and tell them that she can’t do any more jobs until she was done with school?”

With finals and graduation coming up in a few months, Lexy couldn’t mess up. She already had an early acceptance letter at NYU’s pharmacy program. Simply forgetting or being unprepared for finals wasn’t something that Lexy would do, but you never know. Standing up, he walked behind his wife and moved her hair to the side. He placed a trail of tender kisses from her shoulder up to her nape. ”Am I in trouble?”

PM
^
Regina Carter
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 12:12 AM
years old
56 posts
280 points
Editor-in-Chief
Cici
A-List

HATE THAT I LOVE YOU

”Baby, you know I care about her education. But she’s seventeen. You know how fast-paced the modeling industry is. She’d have to retire by the time she was thirty-four. Forty years old at the latest.”

Regina stared at her husband. Chop. Watching his mouth as it moved. Chop. It wouldn't take much, just a flick of her wrist and maybe a quick lunge to cut his tongue out of his mouth for even letting those words roll of her tongue. Feeling her body temperature rise and the blood rising to her cheeks, she turned her eyes back towards her sliced tomatoes, clearing it off the board.

"But, I know where you’re coming from…”

She blinked once. Twice. What did he say? Did he...agree with her? Regina placed the knife down on the chopping board and wiped her hands with the towel that sat on the island before outstretching her palms and resting them on either side of the counter as her husband spoke, a perfectly manicure eyebrow raised. If he kept that up, maybe he would fall back in her good graces...and their bed.

A small smile pulled at her lips as he continued. If she was a crier she would have teared up because of the overwhelming feeling. He was being a father, and for once she wouldn't be the bad guy, at least not alone. The smile on her lips grew until it was almost infectious grin as she watched her husband saunter over towards her. She kept her eyes trained on him though she remained facing forward as the distance behind them closed and there he stood hovering over her backside. Instinctively she leaned back against his solid frame. The feel of his tender lips sent a small chill down her spine and for a moment, she almost forgot what she was upset about.

Regina pulled her bottom lip into her mouth, biting down rather hard to refrain herself from jumping her husband right then and there. Slowly she turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck.. A tender sigh fell from her lips as she stood up on her tip toes to place a tender kiss on his lips. Even at her height of 5'8, she enjoyed how her husband still towered over her.

"No..." She said with a laugh against his lips before she hiked herself up on the tip of the counter, careful not to touch the food she had laid out.

"Not yet.. Now help me make dinner."

++ thanks NAOMI
PMEmail
^
Flynn Carter
 Posted: Jan 22 2015, 04:29 PM
years old
52 posts
265 points
photographer
tay
A-List

Flynn couldn’t be both the absentee father and the strict parent. If he were both of those things, Alexis would never listen to him or even give him the time of day. The whole family was better off with one strict parent. Regina didn’t seem to mind taking on that role either. Besides, she was great at it. In all honesty, Flynn considered himself to be Lexy’s biological father, but he wouldn’t exactly disagree whenever people reminded him that he was never really around to raise their daughter. When it came down to it, he didn’t think that he’d make a good parent. His lifestyle was all about traveling and not being tied down to one place at a time. Yet, he had two people in new york that kept him coming back.

He knew he was forgiven the moment she turned around and kissed him. In some weird way, these two worked perfectly. They complemented each other in ways that made their relationship, or whatever it was, work. Now that she was up on the counter, it was his turn to look up at her. ”Screw lasagna. Let’s just have salads.. we could still use the tomatoes that way,” he suggested. He was pretty hungry, but he didn’t feel like waiting a long time for dinner to be made. And if it was just going to be just the two of them, why make a huge meal?

He placed his hand up on her neck and gently pulled her head towards him. Flynn planted a very firm and wet kiss on her lips. ”I’ll make the salad. You get the wine. Would that be okay with you, my queen?” he chuckled. He figured, the faster they eat and drink, the faster they can get undressed and get busy. It didn’t seem like Lexy was coming home any time soon. Maybe they could do all that before their daughter came home?

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll