Index Rules Plot Members Groups App Face Claim Who's Who Shippers Wanted Ads Advertising STAFF
Welcome
DRUNK IN LOVE IS A NO WORD COUNT CONGLOMERATE ROLEPLAY FOCUSING ON THE LIVES OF ASPIRING CELEBRITIES IN ATLANTA AND NEW YORK CITY, ENCOURAGING POC FACE CLAIMS.
PLEASE REGISTER IN PROPER CAPITALIZATION!
News
01/05: WE'RE FINALLY OPEN! WELCOME TO DRUNK IN LOVE!
01/09: A brand new skin!? A Drunk in Love exclusive!

Credit
DRUNK IN LOVE WAS CREATED BY CICI AND THEA. THIS SKIN WAS CREATED BY NAT, WHILE THE CFS AND MODAL POPUPS BELONG TO BLACK OF CODE AND THE TOGGLE CBOX BELONGS TO KISMET OF RPG'D. The Miniprofile belongs to Kiera of WeCode.

Add Reply
New Poll

Temper Set Back, 24-Don Benjamin-D List
Tyler Carter
 Posted: Jan 17 2015, 12:39 AM
years old
6 posts
35 points
tattoo Artist
Jai
A hungry aspiring model trying to make a name for himself
D-List

October 24th
Tattoo Artist
D-List
Manhattan, Ny
Tyler Carter

Tyler grew up in Manhattan, NY with his mother and two older twin sisters. At a young age his mother brought it to his attention that his father didn’t want nothing to do with him. Before he was born his mother was pretty much a whore, so he didn’t think that he was his. It was a hard pill to swallow at first, but he just accepted it as his reality. Growing up it would have been a big plus to have his father, but his mother became such an influential part of his life. By the time he was entering elementary school his sisters where beginning the ninth grade. This gave his mother time to form him into a proud young man.

With school Tyler’s road wasn’t as smooth as it was for his sisters. He got bullied early on for being more in touch with his emotions than other little boys. Instead of fighting back he would just completely shut down, and not defend himself. His mother took it pretty hard, because she was always babying him. Wanting him to get in touch more with his manhood she sent him to live with his uncle. Once he got there everything changed. He wasn’t spoiled anymore, he was having to hold back tears, and fight instead of getting beat on. This move made him form a lot of resentment for his mother.

Tyler moved back with his mother during his 11th grade year. He got kicked out of the school he was attending for fighting. He couldn’t break down, and cry like he wanted so he got through it with anger. He had already started sleeping with boys, and girls. Ty never came out to his uncle, but he could tell he knew. With built up resentment towards his mother he wasn’t going to tell her either. He felt like he didn’t owe her that opportunity to get to know him like that.

Tyler now works at a tattoo parlor in Manhattan where he is making a name for himself. People love getting tats done by him, because he has such a creative mind. Also, at work he is really an outgoing guy. For first timers he makes it go by smoothly. He is always telling a joke to make them forget about what’s going on. People just love the positive energy he gives off. They do know that when he is in a bad mood to leave him alone. Ty’s temper does get out of control at times. Being a tattoo artist isn’t his big dream. He wants to become a well known model. He has taking a few pictures for local people, but nothing major. He hopes that going on this reality show will change that.

Friends: I can see Ty having a lot of friends. He is a very outgoing guy that likes to have a good time. When he isn’t working he likes to go get a drink. Clubs, and bars are his usual spots to spend a Friday night. He is a tattoo artist in Manhattan, so if you have come to the shop then you know him. Pretty much anything is up for grabs right here.

Enemies: Ty has a short temper, so he might have a couple of these. If you piss him off there is a good chance he swung on you. He tries to control it, but sometimes he can’t

Lovers: Ty is bi and likes having the best of both worlds. He is single right now, and isn’t looking for anything serious at the moment. So, I see flirts, crushes, hook ups, and fwbs. Throw whatever you got his way.

PM
^
Lee Grinner Pace
 Posted: Jan 17 2015, 12:50 AM
years old
16 posts
85 points
the age police
Call me Nat
Lee Grinner Pace is an American actor. Pace has been featured in film, stage and television. He can currently be seen as protagonist Joe MacMillan on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire. He also played Roy Walker/Red Bandit in the 2006 film The Fall.

Accepted
Welcome to Drunk In Love! Thank you for following the guidlines and filling our your application completely! Your character has been accepted and sorted! Don't forget to stop by the face claims and then off to the member directory. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask a staff member!
PM
^
Jessica Dizon
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 08:43 PM
years old
31 posts
150 points
Violinist
Cici
Jessica Sudano, or better known as Jessi, is a 24 year old violinist prodigy that recently graduated from The Julliard School. She's looking to take her music global.
C-List

Aww he's in NY..but Jessica makes frequent trips there and with him being in the cast of Real Life, I'm sure they would bump into each other a few times on the party scene.
PMEmail
^
Jason Garnett
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 08:45 PM
years old
10 posts
55 points
NBA Draft Player
Cici
Jason is a 23 year old man with raw talent in basketball, recent graduate from Duke University, he was just drafted in 3014 by the Atlanta Hawks. He's a current star on Real Life, the new and popular reality tv show.
D-List

Pretty sure these two would get along once they get to know each other and after going out a couple of times on the town. Being in the same house may cause them to bump heads a few times, but I don't think anything too serious. I can kind of see them forming some sort of "team" with one another. I have real plot ideas, I'm sorry! D: But I want to see how they interact.
PMEmail
^
Tyler Carter
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 12:54 PM
years old
6 posts
35 points
tattoo Artist
Jai
A hungry aspiring model trying to make a name for himself
D-List

Jessica: I can totally seeing the two of them bumping into each other on the party scene .

Jason: I like the whole bumping heads, but still being able to live with one another. Eventually they could form a team, so yeah I'm totally with it.
PM
^
DERICK JACKSON
 Posted: Jan 22 2015, 08:30 PM
years old
7 posts
40 points
N/A
ACE
N/A
Common

Derrick & You

Pb - he knows of Derick & his sister. Through mutual friends or by word of mouth.

PM
^
Star Barbo
 Posted: Jan 22 2015, 10:26 PM
years old
8 posts
45 points
Entertainer/Singer
Tia
A rising star on the entertainment skyline, Start Barbo (born Tasha Nielsen) is a passionate, determined and often misunderstood entertainer. Recently broken up with band mate and friend Rex, and feeling the media backlash for it, she's finally feeling the full pressures of stardom.
A-List

Tyler & Star

So my baby girl here has her share if ink on her body and I'm thinking that Tyler is her tattoo man. She loves his creativity and his skill and she recommends him to all of her celebrity friends and non-celeb friends as well (all of which should put him in a good light to get that model career). Also, Start likes him as a person. I can see them being really close, especially since she broke up with her boyfriend. She may even flirt with him if he's not opposed. Add/edit/delete.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll