Index Rules Plot Members Groups App Face Claim Who's Who Shippers Wanted Ads Advertising STAFF
Welcome
DRUNK IN LOVE IS A NO WORD COUNT CONGLOMERATE ROLEPLAY FOCUSING ON THE LIVES OF ASPIRING CELEBRITIES IN ATLANTA AND NEW YORK CITY, ENCOURAGING POC FACE CLAIMS.
PLEASE REGISTER IN PROPER CAPITALIZATION!
News
01/05: WE'RE FINALLY OPEN! WELCOME TO DRUNK IN LOVE!
01/09: A brand new skin!? A Drunk in Love exclusive!

Credit
DRUNK IN LOVE WAS CREATED BY CICI AND THEA. THIS SKIN WAS CREATED BY NAT, WHILE THE CFS AND MODAL POPUPS BELONG TO BLACK OF CODE AND THE TOGGLE CBOX BELONGS TO KISMET OF RPG'D. The Miniprofile belongs to Kiera of WeCode.

Add Reply
New Poll

Unexpected Faces, Tag: Ava//Naima
Jason Garnett
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 03:20 AM
years old
10 posts
55 points
NBA Draft Player
Cici
Jason is a 23 year old man with raw talent in basketball, recent graduate from Duke University, he was just drafted in 3014 by the Atlanta Hawks. He's a current star on Real Life, the new and popular reality tv show.
D-List

TAGGED :
WORDS :
NOTES :
He didn't know what he was thinking when he took this on. Jason didn't like being filmed, didn't enjoy having his picture taken, so what on earth possessed him to agree to being on a reality show that followed him around with a camera stuck in his face? He liked his privacy, but after discussing things with his manager, it was the best way into the public eye before his quick rise to fame. That's what she had say anyway. It was too late to back out now, the contract had been signed, and even with being drafted for the Atlanta Hawks, he was still broke and $100,000 sounded nice right about now.

He arrived on a Saturday noon after practice, basket ball shorts and a sweaty gray tank top still clung to his built frame as he trudged up the stairs to the home. He couldn't help but to take a glance around to become familiar with his surroundings. There were no cars out front, indicating that he may have been the first to arrive. As he surveyed the area, he took in account the size of the house. Decent size, a bit small to fit seven people. He had read somewhere in the contract that there was only four bedrooms and two baths...so much for privacy.

He could have walked right in, the door was unlocked but out of habit he raised his knuckles to the door and gave a light wrap to announce his presence before taking the a light grip on the door handle and opening it before stepping in, head first.

"Helloooo..?" Jason called as he stepped inside, making sure to close the door behind him. He waited for a response . When nothing but silence met his ears, he began a small tour of the downstairs, peeping into a nice-sized kitchen with modern appliances and an island in the middle, a fully furnished living room with a 72" flat screen plastered on the wall, and dining room with eight chairs.

"At least one of us can have a guest to dinner." He thought aloud to himself, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips at his own joke. Deciding it would be best to check out the bedrooms, he shifted his duffel bag on his shoulder and trotted up the stairs, two at a time. He had to get in exercise in any way he could. Reaching the top, he veered to the right, peaking his head into the first door that was a large sized bathroom, and then to a second door that was just a closet, one he knew he wouldn't be using. Walking down the hall to investigate the rest of the second floor, he turned to face the third door he was passing, expecting to see nothing of interest.

But his steps came to a halt when he saw the back of woman's frame. His heart leaped in his chest, a hand flying up to calm the startled heart, he let out a small laugh at his small fright.

"Hey, I didn't know anyone else was here." He said to the woman before taking a step into the room, his hand already leaving his chest and extending in a gesture of greeting with handshake.

"I'm Jason."

thank you zinc
PMEmail
^
Naima Quinn
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 04:25 AM
years old
30 posts
160 points
Dance Instructor
Ava
Naima is a very spunky dance instructor who is known for her talkative quality. She has been dancing for as long as she could remember. That aside she has been in love with it since she was 12 years old. She graduated from college and is now a cast member on Real Life
D-List

She'd had known most of the day what today essential was. It was move in day, which meant that she was finally going to be on Real Life. It was inevitable. The contract stated all the details about move in and the living arrangements. She had also seen the show in the past and was more than prepared for whatever was going to happen. She couldn't believe that after being a fan of the show for years she was now a cast member. Of course, that had absolutely nothing to do with her.

With a shrug she continued packing her things. Her best friends had told her she was bringing entirely too much but Naima was what she considered 'such a girl.' In her eyes there were never too many clothes and she loved it. She had promised herself that she would not pack anything that could not fit in the two bags she allowed herself to bring.

In her mind, her small carry on bag was not included. In which she filled that bag as well."Damn it." she cursed when she heard her doorbell. She was clearly behind schedule if her ride was there. Checking her appearance in the mirror she smiled and opened the door for her ride. It's now or never she thought as she rushed to the car and made her way to the Real Life house. "Thanks babe! she called grabbing her things and getting out of the car.

A smile spread across her face when she slowly walked up to the house she would be spending her time. It had never been her intention to even participate in the show. With the coaxing of some of her closest friends she had done. Now here she was finally making her way into uncharted domain. After glancing around the house she made her way up the stairs to find herself a room. She wasn't standing in the room she wanted to sleep in very long when she heard someone talking behind her. Making a face she paused for a moment. "Huh?".

Turning on her heel she smiled as turned to face the voice. "Oh..." she began her voice trailing off. Her smile widened as she realized she knew the person standing before her. Letting out a laugh she tucked her bottom lip between her teeth before greeting him. "Hi Jason. Long time no see, eh?" she inquired taking a step forward.

PM
^
Jason Garnett
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 04:56 AM
years old
10 posts
55 points
NBA Draft Player
Cici
Jason is a 23 year old man with raw talent in basketball, recent graduate from Duke University, he was just drafted in 3014 by the Atlanta Hawks. He's a current star on Real Life, the new and popular reality tv show.
D-List

TAGGED :
WORDS :
NOTES :
"Well damn." Jason's hand lowered back to his side as the woman turned around, revealing a beautiful face that he had been all too familiar with back in high school. A wide grin crossed his face before he pulled his lower lip in between his teeth, giving the woman a look over from head to toe.

"Ms. Naima Quinn." He drawled out her name in his southern dialect as he took a step closer towards the woman, closing the space he would normally give a stranger. But as he towered over the woman with the same smile spread across his mouth, he couldn't help but to think back to the countless nights they spent on the phone together, talking--well listening to her talk--about everything and nothing. He saw a brief image of her sitting beside his sisters at his basketball games, cheering him on.

A deep chuckle left shook his body as his eyelids lowered towards the floor, eyes flicking back up momentarily to meet hers.

"Thought this was supposed to be strangers, huh?"
thank you zinc
PMEmail
^
Naima Quinn
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 05:37 AM
years old
30 posts
160 points
Dance Instructor
Ava
Naima is a very spunky dance instructor who is known for her talkative quality. She has been dancing for as long as she could remember. That aside she has been in love with it since she was 12 years old. She graduated from college and is now a cast member on Real Life
D-List

A chill coursed through her as she felt his eyes on her. She couldn't help but smile. For a moment she felt like she was back in high school again. While it was just talking and a potential she couldn't help the way that she felt. She was baffled that even after all of that time he still made her feel the same way. It was weird for her and something that she wasn't quite ready to acknowledge. She hadn't even been in the house a feel day and she was already feeling some kind of way. She couldn't believe it. Tilting her head to the side she giggled. "So did I. I guess that's only partially true now. Well for us."

It was true. It had been over five years since they had seen each other. Things had changed. They went to college. She doubted that they were the same people anymore. She knew for sure that she wasn't the same person anymore. She had grown for the better in her opinion. From the looks of it, so had he. "You're practically a stranger now." she smirked placing her hand on her hip. She wasn't going to complain about any of his new changes.

"So... Garnett. Other than the fact that time has been good to you. How have you been? Also, What are you doing here?" she chuckled pressing her hand against his shoulder.

PM
^
Jason Garnett
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 10:21 PM
years old
10 posts
55 points
NBA Draft Player
Cici
D-List

TAGGED :
WORDS :
NOTES :
"A stranger?" Jason took a step back and placed his palm as he had just been struck with a blow, his face shocking a look of mock hurt.

"That's how you do me?" Another chuckle rumbled through his body to show that he was being playful, there were no real harm to her words. How could it? They had parted ways on good terms, and it wasn't even a "break-up", they had simply dwindled and lost contact. No wonder he felt a small sliver of fire burn in his chest when that soft giggle escaped her lips. He could tell from physical appearance that she had...grown, but it was her disposition that told him she had grown in more ways than one. But that didn't stop him from feeling like a high-school kid who had asked her out on their first little date. If he could go back in time, he would laugh at his old self. What was a matinee movie now?

He found himself back in the same position as before, the distance being torn away from them once more. He didn't know why, but he liked the warmth her body conveyed, but didn't every man who saw an attractive woman? Jason played it off to just old feelings and reminiscing and pushed the thoughts and old feelings to the back of his head as he took in his lower lip when she placed her palm against broad chest. Inwardly, his heart sped up against his chest and pummeled his ear drums.

"My manager thought it would be a good gig, jump start my career and make my face noticeable before I even step foot on the courts." He wasn't sure if Naima had heard about his draft into the NBA, but he didn't want to brag either. It was a huge accomplishment and one that he wore on his chest proudly, but she was an Atlanta girl, and news like that was bound to spread fast. Plus, he was more interested in what she was doing these days. He cocked his right eyebrow up as he leaned in closer, pressing his forehead gently against hers.

"Other than staying beautiful, what have you been up to, Ms. Quinn, huh? What brings you to Real Life?"
thank you zinc
PMEmail
^
Naima Quinn
 Posted: Jan 8 2015, 12:36 AM
years old
30 posts
160 points
Dance Instructor
Ava
D-List

One glance at the look on his face and she couldn't help but throw his head back in laughter. She could tell that his hurt was far from real. Shaking her head she made a face at him before pretending to gasp. "Gasp. Me do something to you? I could never. she placed her hand on her chest. It was a dramatic gesture and she was well aware of it. With a smirk she nodded slowly as he talked about a manager. Scrunching her nose she tried to hide the look of confusion. "Manager? Oh wait." she giggled as it clicked for her. She had heard a lot about him recently. She was embarrassed that it took so long to click for her.

Dramatically raising her eyebrows she pursed her lips together."I heard. You've been drafted. Look Who's a big shot?" she inquired in a joking manner. They had always talked in high school about his professional career. Of course, they had always talked about everything. Everything under the sun, from her dreams to his aspirations. It was what she loved about whatever they had. Regardless, they always talked about surface level and deep things. A smile spread across her face when she felt his forehead press against hers.

While she loved the closeness she couldn't help but feel a bit off. Even the gesture brought back memories for him. "Well...I'm" she stammered before pausing to gather her thoughts. He's too close. she thought before nudging him. "I'm still still dancing. Now I teach dance, mainly hip hop. Honestly I am here because Isa and Maddie convinced me. I also figured it would have been fun." she rambled out talk about her best friends. She wasn't sure if he remembered them. He should have. They were all inseparable."Had I known that you were here. I may have made the choice on my own." she finished turning her head away from him to hide the look on her face.

PM
^
Jason Garnett
 Posted: Jan 8 2015, 11:38 PM
years old
10 posts
55 points
NBA Draft Player
Cici
D-List

TAGGED :
WORDS :
NOTES :
"Ooh..feisty." Jason murmured as he received a soft head nudge back. He wasn't sure why he was getting so close to her, so soon. But he couldn't help but think about those late night conversations on the phone, or better yet the warmth her body gave him when they would huddle up together in the back of the movie theater. It seemed like only five hours had passed instead of five years.

Respecting her space, he took a step back to give them that personal space that they both needed. It had only been a few minutes and he was already wandering if they should share rooms. Slipping the bag off of his shoulder, it landed with the floor with a tired thump. His hands found their way to his basketball shorts as swayed back a bit in response to her comment about being a big shot. He shook his head in response but a rather proud laugh left him.

"Nah, not yet. One day soon. Glad they convinced you to come on, though." He dropped eye contact with the beauty to take a look around the room and familiarize himself with the surroundings. It was a nice size for one person. He cocked up his right eyebrow.

"Oh?" He said, slowly turning his eyes back down to the female who stood in front of him. Maybe he had found his room already.. When he saw that her head was turned, her instinctively placed his index finger underneath her chin to direct her gaze back towards his smiling face.

"I know Ms. Quinn hasn't gotten shy over these years?" He teased before dropping his hand from her chin.

"C'mon. Let's go see what else is around this place."
thank you zinc
PMEmail
^
Naima Quinn
 Posted: Jan 13 2015, 08:29 AM
years old
30 posts
160 points
Dance Instructor
Ava
D-List

Naima couldn't help but blush when he hooked his finger beneath her chin.Tucking her bottom lip between her teeth she bit down lightly. The gesture alone brought back memories from high school. He had always made it hard for her to focus. "Me? Shy? Nah, now we both know that's virtually impossible. " she laughed playfully. His moves were always subtle but regardless, always made her feel the same. Inhaling deeply she was glad when he changed the focus to the house. It was more than what she needed to cool herself. She felt warm and their connection was palpable. "Yes... let's."

Dropping her bags on the floor she slowly followed him around the house. She watched in admiration as they explored the parts of the house that she hadn't seen. It was even more beautiful than she anticipated it would be. "It's so beautiful. Any idea where you're going to crash. I'm a bit torn between two locations." She'd spotted two rooms that she had her hear set on. Of course, she knew she had to pick just one. Now that she knew he was here, she may have to pick the one furthest from him. Naima wasn't exactly sure if she could trust herself if he was too close. They'd only been there shortly and already she wanted to be in his arms.

A smile spread across her face as she spotted a hot tub. It was all she needed."Ohhhh hot tub. Clearly my new favorite location." she giggled as the continued to walk past all of the rooms in the house. Naima furrow her eyebrows when a thought crossed her mind. She though for a moment before finally finding the words to ask him. "So now for the hard question and obvious one, Mr. big shot. Girlfriend?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll